Senator Recommends

I read & blog about it. http://senatorrecommends.blogspot.com

Holy Shift!: 365 Daily Meditations from A Course in Miracles

Holy Shift!: 365 Daily Meditations from A Course in Miracles - Robert Holden I love "A Course in Miracles." It can be confusing to navigate and it took me a while to get into the swing of the language. That being said, "Holy Shift" is an aid to "A Course in Miracles" teachings. If the reader wants a quick meditative text, "Holy Shift" is definitely a great resource. Indeed, Holden breaks up "A Course in Miracles" into daily, easy to understand passages that invite readers to rest upon such profound wisdom.

The downside? I noticed a great majority of the passages were from the workbook portion of "A Course in Miracles." Having gone through the entire workbook, I'm a little wary to suggest "Holy Shift" to readers. Perhaps as an introduction... a spark-note of the original text, yes, but had Holden provided more insight or interpretation "Holy Shift" would be top notch. Instead, it's more of an abbreviated version, lacking little more than well-edited meditations that can be found in the "A Course in Miracles" workbook.

Thank you to Hay House and NetGalley for providing me with an e-galley for a fair and honest review/ bookseller purposes.

Prisoner of Night and Fog